Saturday, August 29, 2009

Captain's Log Post Birthday



Should I type something here?

It's amazing how much time I have not spent creating a blog. I am much funnier in person, and am sure I will dissappoint with my paltry writing ability. I decided this would be the year I jump in and make this happen. Please know up front that I love run on sentances...I use too many ellipses...and I say "jam on" like 100 times a day. I like to speak using text lingo to be the most obnoxious person alive. I also can do the hammer better than anyone you have ever met. As you now have read, you can see I have a bunch of random skills that keep me poor, but entertained.

I live in Tampa with my husband Tim and our 2 kids (Gray and Addison). They are packed full of whack and wierd. I'm sure you will read many stories of our family woes, accomplishments, and the many magical moments that make my family so unique.

I have no idea what I plan to use this blog for...daily life stories, music reviews, vegan recipe mishaps and trimuphs, and my quest to always see details that others fail to recognize.

Please keep your arms inside the vehicle at all times....enjoy the ride.

1 comment: