
If you are planning to kill someone, please ensure that your sweet ass wet beard is intact. I saw Halloween 2 (I refuse to call it H2...btw) this weekend. To my delight, Michael has been living in the woods for the past year and now rocks a magnificent neck beard. The entire movie people keep mistaking him for a 7 foot bum. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The movie itself was full of wonder as well. We are huge Rob Zombie directorial fans, but this gem was so dark and dismal and great. When I watch Zombie's movies I find many similarities to my photographic style. When I have said that to friends and family, they seem shocked and appaled. Have they never met me? Gore sells! The way the streetlights are always over exposed and the framing of each scene...magical. There are a few snore scenes and some unneccessary gore, but all in all a must see summer movie. And...of course it came out in theaters on my birthday.
If you haven't seen this already, you should go RIGHT NOW.
My stomach hurts and I have to go paint my nails, so I can be pretty for work.
Happy Trails
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment